NCRE Summer School
After the huge success of the NCRE's Summer School programme since
its inception in 2003, the Centre is pleased to be able to offer
five courses for the 2012/13
University of Canterbury Summer School Programme. Two courses are scheduled for the November-December
semester and three for the January-February semester.
Download your copy of the NCRE Summer School Flyer under the following link.
- EURO224 The EU's Democratic and Economic Evolution
- EURO232 Human Rights: Agendas, Issues and the European Union
- EURO 223 Remaking the New Europe
- EURO 227 Doing Business in Europe:EU Policy, Business and Trade
- EURO339 Economics of European Integration
Want to know more about Europe?
Have a look at our fantastic: European Union Studies Undergraduate Programme
In 2006 the NCRE introduced European Union Studies as the newest major to the University of Canterbury's Bachelor of Arts degree. This new BA programme employs existing courses in this area from both the NCRE and other departments and schools at the University - harnessing existing expertise by establishing a formal European Union Studies major. The teaching programme is multidisciplinary in focus. Students will be able to choose between courses in Economics, Politics, History, Geography and Law that examine the European Union.
- NCRE Handbook 2012(pdf, 2MB)
- Undergraduate courses 2012 (CIS search)
- NCRE Undergraduate Student Information
For any information about the NCRE get in touch with:
National Centre for Research on Europe
Kirkwood Village KD04
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Phone: +64 3 364 2348 ext 6348