Fadia Farida Rafiek
Masters by Thesis - European Studies
Thesis TitleThrough a Euro Lens? Exploring the roles of NGOs and the impact of child sex tourism in Thailand.
Primary Supervisor: Dr Katharine Vadura
Secondary Supervisor: D Serena Kelly
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) European Union Studies, University of Canterbury (Completed 2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology, University of Canterbury (Completed 2014)
- Marketing degree, TAFE, Australia (Completed 2004)
Forth coming publication with Dr Kathrine Vadura and Associate Professor Annick Masselot on women's rights in New Caledonia and the Pacific.
- 2016 NCRE Domestic Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 2015 NCRE Domestic Tuition Fee Scholarship
c/o National Centre for Research on Europe
University of Canterbury
Logie, Level 4
Private Bag 4800
Three things you might not know about me
- I am majorly into human rights and what is happening with adults and children that have been trafficked into other countries for prostitution purposes
- I love travelling and shopping
- I love cooking and baking in my spare time.