Integration of entitlements in disaster - development (IEDD)
An interdisciplinary approach with a commitment to innovation and mainstreaming of human rights in disaster risk management and development.
- Cross sector network of stakeholders [including researchers, community, NGOs, business, policy makers and donors].
- Strategies for ensuring the rights of vulnerable groups in disasters and development might better be realised.
Vulnerable groups in disaster management and development cycles in the Pacific region.
- Indigenous and minorities
Research and consultancy.
- Is anyone listening? European Union human rights in external action. Externally funded by the New Zealand European Union Centres Network, 2011- 2012.
- Partnerships across the Asia Pacific: assessing the impact of EU external action in protecting and promoting children’s rights. Externally funded by the New Zealand European Union Centres Network, 2010-2011.
- “Child rights and humanitarian action in the Asia-Pacific: the European Union as a global actor.” Conference paper, Oceanic Conference in International Studies (OCIS) IV, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, 30 June -2 July 2010.
- Lesser Voices, Vital Need: European Union Humanitarian Action in the Asia Pacific and the Protection of Children. Externally funded by the New Zealand European Union Centres Network, 2009-2010.
- Annick Masselot, Associate Professor, Department of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Sarah Christie, PhD Candidate, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.